CFA AGM votes on council for 2018
THIS year’s CFA annual general meeting was held at the King Richard III visitor centre in Leicester on Wednesday 24 May 2017.
The meeting was opened with presentations from Mark Noonan, CITB industry relations officer and Sarah Garry, skills manager at Build UK.
Mark spoke about the CITB levy as well as providing information about the consultation and consensus process; Sarah focused her talk on skills as well as giving a brief update on key areas of Build UK activity.
The CFA says it’s pleased to confirm that the officers of the association, David Hibbert of F Ball & Co, Garry Bateman of Forbo Flooring UK and John Butler of John Butler Contracts were re-elected to serve the remainder of their terms in office.
Council members re-elected to serve for a further term were Martin Cummins of Bostik, James Martin of Interface, Hamish MacGregor of MacGregor Flooring Co, Brian Packer of 3D Flooring and Bill Saunders of Floorcraft (Reading).
The council for the forthcoming year is:
- David Hibbert - F Ball & Co - President
- Neil Kear - J&S Flooring
- Garry Bateman - Forbo Flooring UK - Vice-President
- Hamish MacGregor - MacGregor Flooring
- John Butler - John Butler Contracts - Treasurer
- James Martin - Interface
- Tony Mathé - Hillside Contracts - Immediate Past Pres
- Scott McKenna - McKenna Flooring
- Martin Cummins - Bostik
- Brian Packer - 3D Flooring
- Alan Gayle - AG Flooring
- Kenton Penny - Uzin
- Wayne Haslam – Floorstock
- Bill Saunders - Floorcraft (Reading)
- Neal Inwood - Consultant
Co-opted council members are:
- Alan McEwan, F Ball & Co
- Beverley McFarlane, Loughton Contracts
- George Rose, Honorary member