You will be accountable for all aspects of the business, leading development and
expansion programs to deliver budgeted growth in revenue and profitability.
• Leadership of the management team
• Build strong relationships with key account customers
• Development and execution of an established profitable growth strategy
• Control of all operational aspects including revenue growth, profit, financial
reporting and compliance across all environmental & legal requirements
• Develop the supply chain strategy for the UK and contribute to developing the
supply chain layout for Europe
• Ability to motivate a workforce with strong expertise in sales and management
• Experience in managing a full P&L
• Strong strategic and problem solving skills as well as technical understanding
• Communication, negotiation, PR and presentation skills
• Strong financial, planning and forecasting acumen
• Ideally understanding in production, logistics and supply chain aspects
WHAT‘S ON OFFER?
Highly competitive base salary and benefits including profit related bonus.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please apply in writing or by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to:
Larissa Tessmann, Office Manager, Uzin Utz UK Ltd, Unit 2, Mitchell Court, Central Park,
Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0UY. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to see a full job description please visit www.uzin.co.uk