Floor Fitter & Trainer
Amtico has an exciting opportunity to deliver installation training courses at our brand new training facility in Coventry; all with the aim of improving the standard of installation of Amtico Installation flooring products. In addition the successful candidate will thoroughly test new products and provide installation support both on and off site all in support of UK and European sales.
The main requirements of the role are to:
- Lead the delivery of installation training to commercial, residential and self-employed installers; covering subfloor preparation, adhesive use and installation techniques..
- Carry out day to day maintenance and upkeep of the training facility to ensure that courses run smoothly to expectation.
- Order flooring internally and other accessories and tools from suppliers in a timely fashion to ensure the smooth operation of training course and trial installations.
- Carry out test installation on new Amtico product ranges providing feedback to Management to help the development and launch of new products
- Carry out installation trials of partner company’s products such as screeds, adhesive systems, dpms etc; to assess their use and performance and compatibility with Amtico products.
- Demonstrate the installation of new Amtico products to internal and external customers, to help launch products and grow sales.
- Work with and develop our internal fitting team
Collaborative Team Working
Job Specific Skills / Knowledge
Installation skills in resilient finishes
Knowledge of industry standards and of partners and competitors’ products
Ability or interest in delivering training to operatives
3 years as an installer in a range of product types
Specialty / Interest in resilient finishes
NVQ Level 2 min in LVT
Willing to travel occasionally across UK, and occasionally in Europe and Globally as required.
Please email your CV with relevant skills & experience to: email@example.comRead more