Saint Flooring are a leading flooring contractor with branches covering most of England supplying and installing floorcoverings to the new house build industry. Due to our continued growth, we require a Contracts Manager to fill key roles for our North West region.
To carry our pre-inspections on plots prior to fitting and inspection of works following installation. Managing and customer care issues/expectations.
Ideally, we are seeking an all-round experienced carpet / vinyl / LVT fitter that can inspect and evaluate customer service issue’s to builder or customer satisfaction at a minimal cost
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious experienced fitter who wishes to break from the big heavy days of laying carpets to concentrate on the crucial role of customer satisfaction.
- Experience to inspect flooring installations to make sure a professional job has been installed
- Can measure and plan houses/communal areas
- Be computer literate
- Have proven communication skills to build good working relationships with Site Managers and customers
- Experience in fitting within the new build industry
- Problem solver, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Can work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward thinking business, excellent salary, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including bank Holidays) and in addition to these Christmas shutdown. This position comes with a Company vehicle, mobile phone, iPad and an excellent opportunity for progression.
Please visit our website www.saintflooring.co.uk to apply directly, or send your cv to:
Claire Matthews, Projects & Compliance Manager firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively if you wish to discuss the role in more detail please give me a call.Read more