Vinyl and carpet installers
Skilled floor-fitters (vinyl & carpet specialists) required to support expansion
- Work in & around London (from Croydon warehouse)
- CSCS required
- Training & support will be provided as necessary
We are looking to recruit vinyl and carpet installers. Vinyl fitters should have the full range of floor prep and installation skills, including self-coved skirting, welding, LVT and linoleum fitting.
Carpet fitters should have experience in contract flooring and be skilled in double-stick
installations – understanding the requirements of high-end projects – as well as conventional stretch-fitting.
Pay will be competitive, commensurate to experience and qualifications. We will consider
engaging successful candidates either as full-time employees or sub-contracted fitters.
Established in 2005, Premier Contract Flooring & Décor, are leading suppliers of flooring to the Sports & Fitness, Leisure and Entertainment, Healthcare and Residential sectors working closely with our partners in the construction industry and direct supply to end user clients.
Due to growth, we now seek a Contracts Manager to help us further develop these relationships and establish new. The successful person will, ideally, be from a contract flooring background and have a good understanding of all flooring works from preparation through to installation of carpeting, vinyl’s, rubber flooring and wood.
Key skills required are:
- Excellent communication, both face to face and via email with end-user clients, project managers/surveyors and site managers.
- Able to work under pressure, managing multiple contracts at any one time.
- Able to organise work, from the initial quotation stage, through to material ordering, organising labour and then through to successful handover, on time.
- Good understanding of producing complex, competitive, quotations for projects, using excel and office systems and progressing work through to completion within budget.
Based in Bishops Stortford, working from our office and on site as projects require.
This is a full time permanent role offering excellent opportunities in an exciting and growing contract flooring company.
To apply for this role: please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK’s market leader in luxury vinyl flooring, Karndean Designflooring are looking to recruit a Technical Manager (UK and Europe) and a Technical Inspector (UK – central region).
Technical Manager (UK and Europe)
Responsible for the provision of technical support within our businesses and to our customers at all stages of their buying/specification journey, alongside the development and upskilling of all roles that require technical knowledge within the business. With direct management of the external Technical Inspectors and providing dedicated support to each sales channel.
Responsible for performing post and pre-installation site inspections/site visits, product inspections and produce associated reports, within the central region of the UK. This role also then provides technical support across the business, including site attendance, installation prognosis and escalated case management.
Both roles are full time, offering a competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and a wide range of company benefits.
Apply to: Helen Glass – Head of HR email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 24TH JUNE 2022
FOR OVER 20 YEARS ALEXIS FLOORING HAS BEEN WORKING WITHIN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, PROVIDING DEVELOPERS AND HOUSEBUILDERS WITH A QUALITY SERVICE TAILORED SPECIFICALLY FOR THEIR NEEDS.
Due to continued growth across all three of our branches, we require an additional Contracts Manager to join our professional, friendly team. Although on-going training will be provided, the successful applicant will require extensive and in-depth knowledge of the flooring industry.
Key Skills and Responsibilities include:
- Good IT skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a strong ability to prioritise,
problem solve and analyse
- Understand and manage site requirements and specifications across a portfolio of
projects, ensuring that they are completed on a timely basis and within budget
- Be able to produce complex quotations
- To attend start-up and site meetings as required
- Ability to liaise with Developers, Colleagues, Fitters, Logistics Managers, Surveyors
and Site Supervisors, whilst maintaining good working relationships
- Hybrid working – a combination of site, home and office based
TO APPLY: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DYNAMIK a leading provider of sports floors to schools, universities and leisure centres are looking for Sports Flooring Installers to work with us nationwide.
This role would suit a self-employed operative or team with experience in working with timber sprung floor systems or synthetic vinyl/linoleum surfaces.
LVT FITTER NEAR EXETER, DEVON
Carpet & Flooring Retailer near Exeter, Devon are looking to recruit an LVT fitter to join the team. Experience in Amtico & Karndean design floors. Fully employed with Company Van, Pension, Private Health care and phone.
Good Salary for the right applicant, all negotiable depending on age and experience.
Will consider self employed if you prefer.
In the first instance call Geoff on 07773 348930
FLOOR LAYER: NATIONWIDE
To provide flooring installation services (including maintenance works) throughout the UK
Main duties / key responsibilities:
• Collection of material and instructions from base site
• Removal of existing floorcovering from client site
• Installation of Sheet Carpet/Carpet Tile
• Installation of Vinyl/Vinyl tile flooring (including coving)
• To represent the company well at all times to client
Contracts department, Crown administrative staff, Client representatives
Van (if driving), uniform and PPE will be provided
Previous work experience required:
Essential: Previous flooring experience, current CSCS card, Flooring NVQ, Full clean driving licence. DBS Clearance
Knowledge and experience:
Essential: Ability to work on their own with minimum supervision. Ability to plan own work load. Able to discuss issues with Contracts Department. Flexibility and able to deal with changing demands. Previous use of flooring equipment and tools
Essential: The post holder must be able to work efficiently & effectively on their own with minimum supervision. The ability to plan the work and adapt to the changing demands of the projects are important in this role.
Email interest & CV in confidence to; email@example.com
WALTHAM ABBEY, ESSEX & BURTONWOOD, CHESHIRE
We are looking for an organized war ehouse manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of material in our warehouse. The warehouse manager will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, security, maintenance and administrative functions. You will ensure the maintenance of company assets.
To ensure success you need to multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and perform your duties in a manner that maximizes profits
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
• Implementing operational policies and procedures.
• Implementing and overseeing security operations.
• Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
• Ensuring safety of staff.
• Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
• Maintaining awareness and knowledge of condition of fleet vehicles.
• Assisting with outbound deliveries where required.
• 5+ years warehouse management experience.
• Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
• Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
• Valid drivers’ license.
• Ability to operate forklift effectively.
• Proficient computer skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong people skills.
• Available to work extended hours.
Uniform and PPE will be provided. Ability to work on their own with minimum supervision. Ability to plan own work load. Able to discuss issues with Contracts Department. Flexibility and able to deal with changing demands. Previous use of flooring equipment and tools.
Email interest & CV in confidence to; firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTURO TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER – NORTH OR NORTH MIDLANDS
Uzin Utz UK are looking for a Technical Sales Manager to join our Arturo Brand, based in the North or North Midlands of the UK.
- On site visits and providing technical advice to customers.
- Demonstrate products to the contract flooring trade.
- Write specifications for resin flooring tenders.
- To maintain the CRM system database.
- To support our ambitious growth plans for Arturo.
- Experience in contract flooring management.
- Experience with designers and architects.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management experience.
- Background in resin floor installations.
- Experience in negotiating and sales.
- Disciplined, reliable and ambitious.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
- A high level of free working space and personal responsibility.
- A safe position inside a successful company.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Group pensions plan.
- Company vehicle.
Please apply by e-mail with an application letter and current CV to: email@example.com