THE ‘Vinyl Flooring Market Research Report by Product, End-use, and Region – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of Covid-19’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. The global vinyl flooring market size was estimated at $30,171.61 m in 2020, was expected to reach $32,250.18m in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% reaching $42,139.55m by 2025.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organisation leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and the years from 2022 to 2025 are considered the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorises the vinyl flooring to forecast the revenues and analyse the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on product, the market was studied across luxury vinyl tiles, vinyl composite tile, and vinyl sheets. The LVTs is further studied across flexible and rigid. The vinyl sheets is further studied across inlaid and printed
- Based on end-use, the market was studied across education, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, residential, retail, and sport
- Based on region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and the UK.
Competitive strategic window
The competitive strategic window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects.
It describes the optimal or favourable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorises the vendors in the vinyl flooring market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that aids businesses in better decision-making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The competitive scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorised into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and enhancement, investment and funding, and award, recognition, and expansion.
Company Usability Profiles
The report explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global vinyl flooring market, including Adore Floors, Beaulieu International Group NV, Earthwerks, Forbo Holding AG, Gerflor Group, Interface, James Halstead PLC, Milliken & Company, Mohawk Industries, Parador, Shaw Industries Group, and Tarkett SA.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market development: provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyse penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market diversification: provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive assessment and intelligence: provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product development and innovation: provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments.
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the global vinyl flooring market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of Covid-19 shaping the global vinyl flooring market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the global vinyl flooring market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global vinyl flooring market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global vinyl flooring market?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global vinyl flooring market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global vinyl flooring market?
To get a copy of the report, contact ResearchAndMarkets.com.